Bow down. Show some respect. Take your last breath. Seppuku.
Out of stock :(
Advanced flight control and graphical processing research has resulted in the greatest and latest multirotor, airplane, and flying-wing flight controller.
Seppuku integrates a full-graphic On-Screen Display with high-speed processing and a complete set of modern sensors.
Fly like never before.
Puts you back in the pilot's seat.
Next-generation motion processing — thanks to Bosch sensors and dRonin flight control — means advanced stability, including a real AutoTune with an algorithm based in actual mathematical simulation. An on-chip integrated graphical processor implies no external connections or text-based display processors are needed - for fast, precise, and reliable On-Screen Display feedback. A full suite of sensors including compass and barometer enhances pilot experience - and opens the door to navigation. Eight motor outputs gets you flying octocopters. Seppuku sports a total of 5 serial ports plus CAN for every expansion you can think of - and I2C too. And we haven't forgotten the basic stuff, either.
Inspired by HUDs found on real fighter jets.
- 10 degrees of sensor freedom: Gyro, Accel, Compass, Barometer
- Super Secret Bosch BMI160, ST LIS3MDL, Bosch BMP280
- On-chip graphical processor for advanced, customizable OSD
- Receivers supported: PPM, SUMD, SBUS, Spektrum (5V / 3.3V jumper available), many others
- On-board RGB LED and expansion port for more LEDs
- 5 UARTs including receiver port; one Flexi-Port (UART or I2C)
- On-Board Buzzer Driver
- Standard 30.5x30.5mm mount (36x36mm board)
- Open-Source Multi-platform Software
OSD as smooth as can be.
One chip performs double duty as Flight Controller and OSD processor - so whatever the FC is doing appears on the video, instantly. No external boards or video processors required.
Seppuku is part of DTF Air's commitment to use locally-sourced components and labour in multicopter innovation and manufacturing. PCBs are produced and assembled in Quebec, Canada. Designed in California.
dRonin Flight Software Project: http://dronin.org/
IN STOCK - SHIPPING NOW
- Product Code: seppuku
- Availability: Out Of Stock